TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Any way to view all your uploaded pictures?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by FlasherZ, Mar 4, 2014.

1. FlasherZ

FlasherZ Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv

Is there any combination of search terms that I can do, to pull up all posts I've made with uploaded pictures? I'm finding it harder and harder to find stuff I've posted in the past. :)

I've tried all posts by me with keyword "attachment" or "jpg" or "png", etc. Maybe I'm being dense, any way to do this?

2. JakeP

JakeP S P4996 / X P6028

I would love to be able to do the same, not just myself but for any user. I am constantly wanting to refer back to a pic that someone posted, perhaps of their car's color combination, and it is quite difficult to find anything.

3. markb1

markb1 Active Member

I don't know if there's a way to find the posts with images, but you can view the images themselves. From the "advanced" message editor (click "Reply to Thread" and then "Go Advanced"), click the "Manage Attachments" button, and a window should pop up that has all the images you've uploaded.

4. FlasherZ

FlasherZ Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv

Bingo! Thanks!

5. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

Easier solution: click on settings (top right any page) then click on attachments in the left column menu. You will see a list of all the attachments you've posted (incl. hyperlinks to the original post) and you have the choice to view the list with or without thumbnails.