Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any wireless charging mats work with Airpods Case?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just purchased the Apple Airpods Pro, and I'm sad to report that I can't get the case to charge on my Jeda wireless charging mat no matter where I position it. Does anyone know if there is a wireless mat on the market confirmed to charge the airpods case? My jeda mat has been squeaking a bit on rough roads anyway and I'm looking to try a different model.

I just purchased the Apple Airpods Pro, and I'm sad to report that I can't get the case to charge on my Jeda wireless charging mat no matter where I position it. Does anyone know if there is a wireless mat on the market confirmed to charge the airpods case? My jeda mat has been squeaking a bit on rough roads anyway and I'm looking to try a different model.

Did you figure out a cause or solution? I have the same issues. Even if I hold the AirPod case in the middle of the Nomad pad, it appears to charge for 30 seconds, then stops, as indicated by the AirPod case light turning off, and the Nomad light switching from orange to white.

Is this a limitation of the Jeda? Seems odd if the AirPods wirelessly charge elsewhere?