Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any word on M3 incentives for Q1 2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey All,

Nice to comment after lurking for all this time, finally looking to pull the trigger and on a M3. having trouble deciding if I want to buy a new Sr+ or buy a used LRAWD (the extended warranty's on it are nice and for close to the same price as a SR+ I can get a LR) but one of the possible deciding factors on which to buy is a possible incentive on buying a new SR+. I live in New York and their are a bunch of 21 SR+ in the existing inventory local to me which leads me to believe that they may offer and end of quarter incentive. Has anyone heard anything yet?

Also is a year of free supercharging worth waiting for the incentive and also not getting a LRAWD? To me it seems like it possibly is worth it, I don't do a ton of traveling but if I don't have to pay for electric maybe I will start lol.

Also is a year of free supercharging worth waiting for the incentive and also not getting a LRAWD? To me it seems like it possibly is worth it, I don't do a ton of traveling but if I don't have to pay for electric maybe I will start lol.

Supercharging miles are not worth that much actual money, but people seem to go gaga over them for some reason. Unless you road trip all the time, or will not ever charge at home or work and are depending on only supercharging to use the car (which in my opinion is a bad idea) they are not worth enough money for people to base decisions on getting or not getting the car on whether they get some additional supercharging miles or not.

Tesla sometimes throws extra supercharging miles or something at the end of a quarter to move vehicles in stock, but that certainly is not a reason to take a configuration of the car which is not your first choice.

Reactions: Gasaraki and cdswm3
Hey All,

Nice to comment after lurking for all this time, finally looking to pull the trigger and on a M3. having trouble deciding if I want to buy a new Sr+ or buy a used LRAWD (the extended warranty's on it are nice and for close to the same price as a SR+ I can get a LR) but one of the possible deciding factors on which to buy is a possible incentive on buying a new SR+. I live in New York and their are a bunch of 21 SR+ in the existing inventory local to me which leads me to believe that they may offer and end of quarter incentive. Has anyone heard anything yet?

Had the same decision and went with the '21 SR+ because it has a four year and an eight year warranty on the car and "drive train," respectively...and the new '21 SR+ price was recently cut $1,000. Also wanted a red one and they are not too common used or otherwise. Thanks! Charlie

Reactions: AlmightyDollar