Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any word on next service center for DFW Area - MidiCities perhaps?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

cab

Sep 5, 2013
Grapevine, TX
So I typically use the Cedar Springs facility, buy it is a bit of a drive from the Grapevine area (much less for those folks in Ft. Worth). Given the 8 billion Teslas near me in the Colleyville/Southlake area (hence the Gallery and , I would guess, the new Supercharger location in the Southlake Town Center), and word on a possible service center in this area?

(and, of course, that was supposed to say Mid-Cities not MidiCities!)

Unfortunately, Ft. Worth isn't much better. Indeed, based on the predicted location, it is a couple of miles further to the Ft. Worth location (from Grapevine) than it is to the Cedar Springs Dallas location. Given the massive number of car dealers here in Grapevine now (seriously we have Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Ford, GMC, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota, and probably someone I am forgetting all in a 1 or 2 mile circle), I can only hope they put a service center here. Just the fact that BMW, Audi and Inifiniti all built decent sized dealerships here recently shows the market potential in this area (note: being close to the airport helps with out of town buyers too).

Reactions: redi and bollar