Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody bought from Taptes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wouldn’t recommend them now. Wireless charger stopped working on the passenger side for me. Customer service in regards to new orders has been non existent. Phone numbers on their website stopped working and getting a response to emails is near impossible.

This has been going on for me since before the shutdowns related to Covid-19 so not just related to that.

Just bought the Gen 2 wireless charger from Amazon. Shipped in one day but the box was not sealed or closed at all. I understand from this forum that others have had the same experience with how it ships.
Just plugged it in and for the past 5 minutes it has been working fine. Will keep an eye on it over the next few days.

I had this problem too and it turned out to be my charger didn’t like my USB hub anymore for some reason. I got a splitter, put my T5 SSD on it with the right charger and plugged my left in directly. That seems to work for everything involved so far. Not sure how fast my iphones are actually charging but as long as they don’t die while I’m using them, it’s ok for me.

I wouldn’t recommend them now. Wireless charger stopped working on the passenger side for me. Customer service in regards to new orders has been non existent. Phone numbers on their website stopped working and getting a response to emails is near impossible.

This has been going on for me since before the shutdowns related to Covid-19 so not just related to that.

I bought their wireless charger on Amazon. Stopped working after less than a week. I called Amazon originally and they put me in contact with Taptes directly (via Amazon communcations), and they were very responsive via email. So responsive that if I didn't respond to their email for 8 hours, they'd email me again.

They tried troubleshooting a few things with the charger and then stated that they'd be sending me a new one. This was about 3 days ago and I have no idea how long it will take to get a new one, but they were at least responsive about it. I guess I'll find out if I actually do get a new one or not. If not, I'll just have Amazon send me a new one or refund me.

I purchased white seat covers to cover white seat that had a stain I couldn’t get out (tried absolutely everything), which btw I am convinced I am the only person on the planet with this issue, after 2 months of no shipping/delivery and no response to email I disputed the charge with my bank. Still waiting on final disposition.

TAPTES I live in HK and you keep promising you will deliver this week so I went to your office in Mong Kok the one you use in your emails and also called your phone number the number is invalid, busy tone always. and last time I went to your HK office, it's closed and left many letters on the floor in front of the door
Order number #TAP25493

Taptes I’m waiting 4 months now

Beware

Regarding TAPTES I live in HK and they keep promising they will deliver this week every month, so I went to their office in Mong Kok here in Hong Kong TST East where I live just nearby the office - the one they use in all emails and on their website and also called their phone number the number is invalid, busy tone always, and last time decided to I drive my Model 3 to their HK office, it's closed and left many letters on the floor in front of the door

Order number #TAP25493

Taptes I’m waiting 4 months now

Attachments

• B5C8F479-5CF8-4AE8-A0C4-873261410059.jpeg
    B5C8F479-5CF8-4AE8-A0C4-873261410059.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 178
I purchased white seat covers to cover white seat that had a stain I couldn’t get out (tried absolutely everything), which btw I am convinced I am the only person on the planet with this issue, after 2 months of no shipping/delivery and no response to email I disputed the charge with my bank. Still waiting on final disposition.

Nope, I had some crappy Chinese car seat protector that permanently made my white seats black. Never again