Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody else now getting "dual motor" emblem on your car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I orders Performance Dual Motor M3 w/ upgrades, EAP, white interior, (black exterior), i went to pick up my car initially on 10/23, car was damaged so i canceled. re-ordered on 10/28 and got my VIN today (78xxx) with 11/9 delivery (this friday). I'm not sure if this means my car is likely an older production or not?

I don't want to make a separate post, but I almost feel like I should with all the negativity you see sometimes.

Delivery was exceptional. Zero issues with the car. Had plenty of time with the staff, although really didn't need it. I was greeted by at least three different people over the course of 10 minutes to make sure I was being helped. Car was very clean. Staff was very friendly. Houston North service center is a pretty cool operation.

I know I lucked out with a matching order coming my way at the right time, but a truly great experience. Could have been as short as 10 days from order to delivery, but because of my schedule it was more like 14 days (obviously not complaining).

The drive home... Wow!!!

I've been driving electric for about 5 years but it's not even comparable to any of the junk I've been driving. Everything about the 3 is like a 10x electrified experience (really no pun intended, just the most fitting word). Instant response. I didn't test drive previously so I'm having a lot of fun.

Awesome car. Way more money than I really wanted to spend, but it's SO worth it.

Attachments

• IMG_20181108_105728.jpg
    IMG_20181108_105728.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 105