Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody from Florida waiting for MY

UltradoomY

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Mar 13, 2020
Tampa, FL
Congrats @UltradoomY! The craziest part is being able to floor it with virtually no miles on it since it doesn't require a break-in time like a gas car. What was the VIN range of your perfect beauty?

Vin is - 11,5XX
Definitely floored it on the way home and was impressed. Easily the fastest car I have owned and I have had multiple P cars and an AMG

secondclaw

Mar 18, 2020
Florida
Still a no from me. Emailed SA as it was 4 weeks since I had heard from anyone. No VIN still...

I also see price drop but for performance it was only $1k which is offset by the $1k FSD increase.

Though it appears no more Stealth Performance option so I’m glad I did change when I did.

I've been waiting since March, and full radio silence (Dania Beach is the delivery center). I did change to Stealth P with 20",so its now a 1k drop for me. I guess a silver lining for not getting anything yet.

Reactions: 2017S&XLftBhnd

secondclaw

Mar 18, 2020
Florida
If anyone's interested, Aventura Mall Tesla store in South Florida has a red PUP MY with black interior, FSD, and tow hitch in the showroom, and a white apparently stealth performance with Gemini wheels for test drive. I think it's stealth performance because it has a CF spoiler, gemini, and didn't appear to have red calipers.

Neither of the two cars had any panel gaps or other color imperfections. I spent a long time walking around them.

Travelguy

Dec 26, 2012
New York
Blue/white performance long range reservation day 1 in 2019; placed order in March, got vin258xx delivery scheduled 7/28 Dania beach. Got text production expected in a week in early June - looks like that was a month too early but finally nearly here ..,

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC