Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody from Florida waiting for MY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still a no from me. Emailed SA as it was 4 weeks since I had heard from anyone. No VIN still...

I also see price drop but for performance it was only $1k which is offset by the $1k FSD increase.

Though it appears no more Stealth Performance option so I’m glad I did change when I did.

I've been waiting since March, and full radio silence (Dania Beach is the delivery center). I did change to Stealth P with 20",so its now a 1k drop for me. I guess a silver lining for not getting anything yet.

Reactions: 2017S&XLftBhnd
If anyone's interested, Aventura Mall Tesla store in South Florida has a red PUP MY with black interior, FSD, and tow hitch in the showroom, and a white apparently stealth performance with Gemini wheels for test drive. I think it's stealth performance because it has a CF spoiler, gemini, and didn't appear to have red calipers.

Neither of the two cars had any panel gaps or other color imperfections. I spent a long time walking around them.