Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody has issue with the dash display like this?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
6712987E-15B7-4DF2-AB2D-488ED2122E63.jpeg

At the right side, all the numbers are gone. Does anyone have same issue with me? 2021.32.10 version.

check with Tesla service they say this is software issue and wait for system upgrade.

Checked today and confirmed same thing (numbers missing). Definitely a software issue. I can only assume that they inadvertently changed something while building in the transparency support for the new FSD beta overlay visuals but who knows. Might be an intentional thing.

I am sure it will get sorted soon enough.

I have 2021.32.10 and all looks normal. Parked in my driveway. I did a drive around town and all seems normal. Only odd thing is when I had AP on and the speed limit switched from 45 to 40, the speed limit sign in the display changed but i did not slow down to the new 40mph speed. I repeated the test where interstate was 65mph and when it dropped to 45mph the sign in the display changed but AP kept me at 65mph. AP always performed before so AP speed limit change no longer works. A bug? Tried it the other way were the speed limit increased and the AP did not increase the speed to the new limit.

IMG 2021-32-10.jpg

Last edited:
I just updated to 2021.32.10 yesterday and lost the numbers from my energy meter as well. I now wonder if they removed them on purpose to hide how many kw the car is using.

I think I'll kill my wifi network so my car stops getting updates. There really aren't any useful features being put into the older cars anymore, and Tesla only seems to be making the car worse.

Reactions: Art VandeIay
I just updated to 2021.32.10 yesterday and lost the numbers from my energy meter as well. I now wonder if they removed them on purpose to hide how many kw the car is using.

I think I'll kill my wifi network so my car stops getting updates. There really aren't any useful features being put into the older cars anymore, and Tesla only seems to be making the car worse.
I can’t agree you more. And the new iOS app is getting worse too. I now can’t see the nearby supercharger vacancy through the phone anymore…