Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody have a 2020 model x?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4E3D9D35-6833-406E-8C4B-7F9B9BC7AAE2.jpeg
Tesla donot have any 2020 models yet, they go by the year they are make. 2019 is 2019... Not 2020

insurance couldn’t find it as a 19 and then I saw this doc.

I have the 6 seater white with the full black Dash, they said they do full black when they do carbon fiber. I didn’t expect deliver yet, they are fixing a few things.

They just told you that to get out of swapping the trim pieces to white. You can submit a service request via the app, show them the photo from the order page and the photo of your car and tell them to fix it.

479AD72F-7B5E-438C-8391-78A1A12391BB.jpeg

They just told you that to get out of swapping the trim pieces to white. You can submit a service request via the app, show them the photo from the order page and the photo of your car and tell them to fix it.

View attachment 469809
Oh I know. This isn’t my first Tesla been playing the game for over 4 years now. Really in this case it works out. I didn’t want the white lower on the dash so mistake or not, its how I prefer it.

Reactions: mal_tsla
May I ask what kind of things are getting fixed so I can keep a look out. And I hope I get the white dashboard.

Back bumper and falcon door jams paint was very thin and Few paint issues on front bumper. falcon doors and trunk needed adjustment. Really pretty normal stuff. This is my 4th time with Tesla and seems my 2015 s has had the best built quality to date. Is what it is. Saw and e-tron earlier that day and the fit and finish was wonderful but I’m still gonna take a not perfect Tesla over anything else. Just way it is. Building cars is hard. Anyways

if what they said is at all true you should have a white lower If your gettin a Long range without a carbon fiber option. Just talk nice to your deliver person and service they will take care of you. At the end of the day I wouldn’t want there Job.