Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody have a Front Lip spoiler?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone get the IKON one? I think the one looks the best for white model 3s.
I don't have it, but I agree 100% that it's the best looking one (also especially in white). I feel like all the ones that cover the bottom of the front bumper just make it look like the front is actually higher off the ground (which is the opposite of the intended effect).

I'm hoping to get the IKON front lip spoiler next year (I've already depleted my budget for accessories this year).

Reactions: Hayden
Wrap instead of spoiler?

68611FB9-76C7-46C3-90DC-141B6C3B109D.jpeg

My gripe with the non IKON front lip spoilers, is that they attach by covering up the bottom of the front bumper.

So it doesn't appear to make the front any lower to the ground. In fact, I think it's quite the opposite -- especially on lighter cars (white, red, etc.). To me they make it look like the front bumper if higher off the ground since the color of the bumper now starts much higher up.

Whereas with the IKON spoiler, the bumper color still goes all the way down and the front lip spoiler goes below the bumper. Looks more more aggressive to me.

Reactions: skrtskrt
My gripe with the non IKON front lip spoilers, is that they attach by covering up the bottom of the front bumper.

So it doesn't appear to make the front any lower to the ground. In fact, I think it's quite the opposite -- especially on lighter cars (white, red, etc.). To me they make it look like the front bumper if higher off the ground since the color of the bumper now starts much higher up.

Whereas with the IKON spoiler, the bumper color still goes all the way down and the front lip spoiler goes below the bumper. Looks more more aggressive to me.
I know what you're saying but for me if I were to get a lip that extends the front end lower to the ground then I would want to get matching side skirts and rear diffuser to balance it out. Otherwise when you look at the car from the side it will look like the front end is lower than the side and rear (which it is). This doesn't bother everyone though.

I know what you're saying but for me if I were to get a lip that extends the front end lower to the ground then I would want to get matching side skirts and rear diffuser to balance it out. Otherwise when you look at the car from the side it will look like the front end is lower than the side and rear (which it is). This doesn't bother everyone though.

Other than the part of the bumper directly in front of the wheel. I think the front bumper looks higher than the rest of the side skirts...especially the center of the front bumper.

01EA29BB-B5DA-4421-A07D-5F3B61936628.jpeg

Last edited:

Agreed!

Reactions: Rothgarr
Im thinking about just using flat Plastic dip paint on the front see what it looks like has anyone tried it?
I feel like that would just make it look like your car is higher off the ground.

I think the only front lip spoiler that measurably extends below the bumper is the IKON one, I could be wrong.

There's another thread (the Tsportline one, I think) where they show front and side lip and skirts, and honestly, it just looks like the bottom of the car was painted black. To me it just makes it look like the car was raised up, has more clearance, and now looks like a crossover.

I feel like that would just make it look like your car is higher off the ground.

I think the only front lip spoiler that measurably extends below the bumper is the IKON one, I could be wrong.

There's another thread (the Tsportline one, I think) where they show front and side lip and skirts, and honestly, it just looks like the bottom of the car was painted black. To me it just makes it look like the car was raised up, has more clearance, and now looks like a crossover.

Vorsteiner Lip
full

RPM Razzo Lip
IMG_1225_2_900x.jpg