Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody have a Front Lip spoiler?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
did you end up installing it permanently? How’s it holding up?

I did end up install it permanently. It's been holding up well and still looks like the day I installed. It screwed into the black undertray without having to drill into my bumper. So far I've done a couple 100+MPH passes with it and also scraped a little on a steep driveway without issue.

2img_0083-jpg.542661

Don't hold back. Tell him how you really feel.

Lol, sounds like the "cheapie" wing doesn't look so good in fake carbon fiber. But I have one in glass black and will keep it on, still one of the best looking wings I've seen but I am biased.

Reactions: hydro 481
I did end up install it permanently. It's been holding up well and still looks like the day I installed. It screwed into the black undertray without having to drill into my bumper. So far I've done a couple 100+MPH passes with it and also scraped a little on a steep driveway without issue.

2img_0083-jpg.542661

Lol, sounds like the "cheapie" wing doesn't look so good in fake carbon fiber. But I have one in glass black and will keep it on, still one of the best looking wings I've seen but I am biased.
Wing or lip?

UPDATE. I live in CO where the weather can get pretty extreme (cold and hot). The spoiler I chose cracked in several places over time (from winter collisions with ice/snow/road debris) and I removed the remaining parts of the front lip spoiler. I think if I didn't drive it with reckless abandon, I wouldn't have had any issues. Definitely was not inclined to install a new one, it lasted about 14 months.

Cheers!