Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Performance calipers or standard? Look like standard ones.
If performance, where did you get the endless pads?
Is the cold diameter of the rotors larger than stock?
Standard calipers. The rotors clear the inner caliper when cold just barely, but expand when hot. See pic of clearance when cold, before I put my Endless pads back in.

Endless pads are available for Perf and Non-Perf from a few retailers, like zevcentric.com. I'm running the EX90s, but would recommend the EX99 if you track. I love these pads and would highly recommend them.

Attachments

• IMG_5969.jpg
    IMG_5969.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 120
Reactions: gearchruncher
Posted on another thread but I wanted to get the word out:

I just tested out the Paragon rotors for my Model 3. These rotors look nice on the street, but perform like garbage when they get hot. I installed these rotors this past weekend and began the bed-in process for the pads/rotors. When the rotors got up to track temperatures, the brakes began to grind in the front and rub in the back. I worked with Paragon the whole week to help diagnose the problem. They kept on insisting it was my calipers, pads, fitment, etc. I KNOW I INSTALLED THIS KIT RIGHT, but I still tore everything apart again and verified everything was functioning properly. It is the identical to the install process of the MPP rotors. And I doubted my $800 Endless pads were the cause of the problem, I just bought them new on 10/7.

When I got back home after some hard driving, I discovered that the rotors were expanding so much under high heat that they no longer cleared the inner caliper. The rotors were shaving off my inner caliper and damaging them!!! See attached pictures.

I could maybe recommend these rotors as an aesthetic upgrade for the street, but they completely fail for performance driving. Having grinding/shuttering brakes while in race conditions is not only unacceptable, but just plain unsafe. Definitely will be stepping into the MPP BBK rotors once I get my coins from Paragon.

I wasted my time, energy, and money on these and can only be disappointed in myself for trying to save a few hundred bucks. I learned my first and last lesson with budget performance parts, never again. Buy quality, either MPP or get a full on BBK.

Wow, that's kind of frightening! The vibration doesn't necessarily bother me so much, but the grinding against the caliper is very concerning. It seems like the rotor is not even close to being centered in the caliper - wild!

Reactions: kylenater