Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody have IKON side skirts?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those are not real CF - it is a hydrodip of CF weave that will lack the depth and look of real CF. In short, you will find it cheap looking. If you get something like this, paint it or wrap it.

I see what you mean now, looking at it closely you can see it warping around the ends where it goes up. That’s a shame. The whole thing looks glossy and everything too!

Update. I found a set of aftermarket style cf Volta side skirts for $380usd. It looks good in the pictures so I’m hoping it looks like the real thing.

Attachments

• 0BE6E17E-EDCD-41C5-8BEC-E101AAE8C362.jpeg
    0BE6E17E-EDCD-41C5-8BEC-E101AAE8C362.jpeg
    427.2 KB · Views: 166
Reactions: TypeRx
Did you wind up getting it? Where did you purchase it from? (for $380)
Hi, yes I purchased it from a seller name MCARCAR on Amazon, they ship it by boat from China due to the package being almost 6’ long. I notice there’s another seller on Amazon name JC SPORTLINE who sells it too. And if you want the whole kit you can find it on aliexpress for $1,500ish which is much cheaper then the full real Volta kit which looks the same for $7,000....

To each their own I guess.
But for those who are looking for the real thing:

Have a nice day :cool:
Danny

$5,800? Seriously wtf. Might as well light your money on fire. I will take hydro dipped plastic for less than 1/10 of the price any day.

$5,800? Seriously wtf. Might as well light your money on fire. I will take hydro dipped plastic for less than 1/10 of the price any day.
I think hydro-dipped CF is the most ghetto thing you can do to a Tesla. It might not be so bad if it the pattern wasn't so distorted near any curved part.

What's good is, there are kits that look just like the Vorsteiner and can be had for $1,500 or less.