Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody have the RPM Tesla Razzo Spoiler installed?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anybody have the RPM Tesla Razzo Spoiler installed on their model 3?

I currently have their performance plus spoiler on my 3, but I've been considering changing it up, but the pictures they have on their site don't really give the best angles of the car to really see how it looks.

Anybody have it on theirs by chance and can provide some better full shots of the car?

Thanks!

Does anybody have the RPM Tesla Razzo Spoiler installed on their model 3?

I currently have their performance plus spoiler on my 3, but I've been considering changing it up, but the pictures they have on their site don't really give the best angles of the car to really see how it looks.

Anybody have it on theirs by chance and can provide some better full shots of the car?

Thanks!
how does the performance plus look on the car?

how does the performance plus look on the car?
Here 's an old thread that had some good pictures of it installed. I ended up staying with the performance plus.

Reactions: TheBrit007
Here 's an old thread that had some good pictures of it installed. I ended up staying with the performance plus.

appreciate it, that helped. bought the spoiler this morning

Reactions: SkunkApe
i had a shop install it. the final inch or inch and 1/2 doesnt want to stay stuck down. did yo have this issue?
I did actually... I ended up lifting the spoiler as much as I could where it was coming up, taking a small razor blade and removing the current tape. Cleaned the area under the spoiler and the trunk lip as best as I could with alcohol. Once that was done, I cut a long piece of 3M VHB double sided tape and stuck it on the spoiler (long enough where you have a good amount hanging out so you can peel the red cover off the whole thing) Stuck it down, put pressure on it for a few minutes, and taped it down to hold in place for 2 days. It's been fine now for about a year.

This is the tape I used.

I did actually... I ended up lifting the spoiler as much as I could where it was coming up, taking a small razor blade and removing the current tape. Cleaned the area under the spoiler and the trunk lip as best as I could with alcohol. Once that was done, I cut a long piece of 3M VHB double sided tape and stuck it on the spoiler (long enough where you have a good amount hanging out so you can peel the red cover off the whole thing) Stuck it down, put pressure on it for a few minutes, and taped it down to hold in place for 2 days. It's been fine now for about a year.

This is the tape I used.

thats helpful, thank you. it was taped down on the edges but the tape used by the company would not hold. I may just do this for the tips

Reactions: SkunkApe