TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Anybody in the Hilton Head area willing to give a buddy a quick spin?

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by lolachampcar, Jan 29, 2014.

1. lolachampcar

lolachampcar Active Member

I've got a friend in the Hilton Head area that is looking at either a BMW or Porsche purchase. I'd like to get him a quick spin in a MS so he has something to chew on before buying another ICE. By chance is there a forum member that would be willing to me up with him and take him for a short ride?

In full disclosure, my bud it a bit of a red neck and also ex-special forces / sniper. In short, he is a bit of a character and I mean that in a good way.

Thanks,
    Bill

2. dflye

dflye S Sig Perf 414, VIN 814

Seems like a great opportunity for a meet-up at the nearby Supercharger at the Savannah airport for folks traveling on I-95! A bit out of my normal driving range, won't likely be using that SC myself until next trip down to visit The Mouse in Orlando over spring break.

3. lolachampcar

That would be easy but I fear people may not want to interrupt their trip to talk with strangers about their car. That being said, if there is anyone interested...........

4. muleferg

muleferg Member

I will be there in Bluffton, SC Feb. 17. If you can get my delivery date moved up from March, I'll be glad to give him a spin. People would be standing there pointing at us saying . Look there's 2 Redneck's riding around in a stolen Tesla, drinking beer. Singing "Red Necks, White Socks and Blue Ribbon Beer".

HeHawHeHaw
    Mule

5. DFibRL8R

DFibRL8R Member

Just saw your post, I'm at the airport now charging for the next 45 min if he's around...

6. lolachampcar

Many thanks to John for the offer.

I checked with my buddy and apparently he was out riding in the woods with some kids, one of which ran into him. He is currently awaiting reconstructive surgery on his knee and thus is out of commission. I keep telling him he is getting too old to play these games with kids :)

7. Shumdit

Shumdit Member

I am up in Greenville but if he comes up this way for anything I would be happy to put a tesla grin on his face!