Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody installed a Carbon Fiber hood on a Model Y? (photos please)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Grooves to feel for your bare hands, is also considered wind resistance. Check out the Stek carbon wrap, it’s textured ppf. Only issue is finding an installation facility.
I dont know if I used the correct word "groove".

Reactions: iamnid
I installed this hood on a customers car. Very nice fitment and really nice hood.

Attachments

• 24B40B81-969C-44E6-AF5C-E98BD0EC3B24.jpeg
    24B40B81-969C-44E6-AF5C-E98BD0EC3B24.jpeg
    494.8 KB · Views: 558
I installed this hood on a customers car. Very nice fitment and really nice hood.
I love the fake intercooler vents! Makes it look like an ICE car! You could add some cool chrome tailpipes too! :p Honestly I can't imagine it is lighter than the beercan thickness hood that is on the car already and it must increase air resistance some insignificant degree. But.... yeah.... it looks cool.

While it's true that there might be limited choices available for carbon fiber hoods specifically designed for the Model Y, it's essential to prioritize quality and compatibility when making such a modification.

When considering a carbon fiber hood modification, it's recommended to consider factors such as fitment, material quality, weight reduction, and overall improvement to your vehicle's performance. Ensuring that the hood is designed to fit the Model Y's specifications and that it's made from high-quality materials is crucial to a successful upgrade.

If you have any further questions or if you'd like assistance in exploring options for your carbon fiber hood upgrade, please feel free to reach out. Tesery provide information and guidance to help you make an informed decision that aligns with your preferences and vehicle enhancement goals.

10002_e3f252b8-269a-4ea8-b008-df35faf53d7c.jpg

10007_09bcaa48-1eae-49da-b5a4-725ddd11f9af.jpg

10005_98a0e398-a4df-4dba-8f81-46ba7984e02d.jpg

Reactions: Du30
While it's true that there might be limited choices available for carbon fiber hoods specifically designed for the Model Y, it's essential to prioritize quality and compatibility when making such a modification.

When considering a carbon fiber hood modification, it's recommended to consider factors such as fitment, material quality, weight reduction, and overall improvement to your vehicle's performance. Ensuring that the hood is designed to fit the Model Y's specifications and that it's made from high-quality materials is crucial to a successful upgrade.

If you have any further questions or if you'd like assistance in exploring options for your carbon fiber hood upgrade, please feel free to reach out. Tesery provide information and guidance to help you make an informed decision that aligns with your preferences and vehicle enhancement goals.

10002_e3f252b8-269a-4ea8-b008-df35faf53d7c.jpg

10007_09bcaa48-1eae-49da-b5a4-725ddd11f9af.jpg

10005_98a0e398-a4df-4dba-8f81-46ba7984e02d.jpg

what brand is your hood/bonnet?