Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody looking for a set of 20" Performance Wheels/Tires?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a custom set of wheels, and they will be ready in around 3 weeks if anybody is interested in a new set of 20" Performance Wheels and Michelin Tires from my P3D, I'm willing to let them go for a great deal. Currently they have 34 miles on them, and will probably have around 200 or slightly more by the time the new wheels arrive. I'm willing to ship them (whatever the actual cost is), or if in SoCal (Orange County specifically) feel free to come see them now, or pick them up in a few weeks time. $4k retail, going rate seems to be $3k, I'll go straight to the bottom if someone is willing to take them now @ $2,500.

I believe they are 'compatible' I just think the difference has something to do with optimized camber based on the 20" vs. the stock aero wheel for instance. I know I have seen plenty of RWD's that have the larger wheels on them, they will probably just wear a tad faster, as any non-stock wheel would. But I'm sure there are more members whom are vastly more knowledgable than me who can clarify a bit further.