Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody on V9 in Switzerland?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car is parked in front of a service center in Swtizerland and I receive right now a software update notification. I can't verify what it is (the car is in for service) but I previously had the latest v8.0, So maybe it's coming :)

Yes, but it's starting ;)

upload_2018-11-27_15-28-31.png

I just got a software update notification tonight :). Going to the car, no update to install :(. I went to the SC this morning and we saw firmware 2018.46 was send then removed ! The SC said, I have to wait a couple of day because firmware 2018.46 was not available right now ;).

I just got a software update notification tonight :). Going to the car, no update to install :(. I went to the SC this morning and we saw firmware 2018.46 was send then removed ! The SC said, I have to wait a couple of day because firmware 2018.46 was not available right now ;).
There's a 2018.46.1 that was installed on 3 Swiss cars over the night, according to TeslaFi. I was expecting to see a large number of Swiss cars installing that version today after I saw that.

I can confirm, the rollout is AP version specific. I have been told by a Tesla sales person that they already have it on some demo cars. The rollout to AP 2.5 should begin in the next couple days. Interestingly enough, my car downloaded around 550mb file over my WiFi this afternoon, that’s a bit unusual. Fingers crossed it’s finally v9