TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anybody receive the Carbon Fiber Performance Spoiler from RPM Tesla?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by graphic, Jun 12, 2019.

1. graphic

graphic Member

Has anybody received the Carbon Fiber Performance Spoiler from RPM Tesla yet? I placed my order 27 days ago and I am still waiting:oops:. I know the site says "ships in 2-4 weeks" but DAMN...I didn't think I would really wait 4 weeks "before they even shipped." I'm asking has anyone received this Carbon Fiber Performance Spoiler yet because my order status still says unfilled, and I'm about to cancel.

2. graphic

graphic Member

Never mind guys, I canceled this BS. Nobody in their right mind should have to wait 4 weeks for anything online.:mad:

3. KenC

KenC Member

Did you order your car online?

• Funny x 1
  4. Xevex

Xevex Member

Guess you are not an Ebay user..

• Funny x 1
  5. SVDNN

SVDNN Member

I actually still have mine untouched in box that I purchased some time ago. Happy to sell it to you and ship as quickly as you wish.

6. graphic

graphic Member

Thanks guys, I found an ass alternative spoiler from China, probably the same guys RPM is using.

• Like x 1
  7. ElectrekPanda

ElectrekPanda Member

Which one? Can paste the link, please?

8. Watts 4 Me

Watts 4 Me Member

#8 Watts 4 Me, Jun 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    It will probably be 4 weeks before you get it if it's coming from China.

• Funny x 1
  9. Radlaw

Radlaw Member

"Patience is a virtue." By cancelling you'll never get it. "All good things comes to those who sit and wait." So it takes a while; eventually you'd get it. And when you get it, you'll be happy and the time you waited would no longer matter. The other definition of "millennial" is those who can't wait for anything.

• Helpful x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  10. Jrod21

Jrod21 New Member

Amen!

11. Tony_YYZ

Tony_YYZ Active Member

I ordered about 3.5 weeks ago. I heard back from them yesterday that there is an additional 3 week delay now. I'm guessing that's a minimum of 3 weeks.

12. augkuo

augkuo Member

I didn’t order the spoiler from them but the led trunk lights - took awhile for the order to arrive and then one of them stopped working. I was sent a replacement and it was dead on arrival, I sent an email to them showing a video of the defective product and that was a month or so ago and no response. So beware - maybe deal with a more reputable company.

13. Radeon888

Radeon888 Member

Ordered my gloss CF on May 9th. I have emailed them a few times and got a quick response from Mark. P saying they have moved to a new warehouse and trying to catch up so cutting them some slack. The last email I got on June 3rd said it is scheduled to ship in two weeks so hoping it will be shipped this week sometime. Just need to be patient. I think for the price, I am hoping it will be worth the wait.

• Like x 1
  14. 0mpg

0mpg Member

can you post a like to what you bought? just curious. thx

15. ry-ballz

ry-ballz Member

Ordered a matte black a couple weeks ago. Just got a shipping notice today.

16. graphic

graphic Member

• Like x 1
  17. Daskid

Daskid Member

18. zhu-

zhu- Member

I ordered my matte version from RPM Tesla around 6 weeks ago. I've heard almost nothing since.

19. graphic

graphic Member

One thing I noticed is the shape of the Chinese wing (NOT the RPM Tesla wing) vs the OEM wing is the amount of taper at the left and right sides. If I do go with the Ebay Chinese wing, I wonder if this make a difference in aerodynamics. I still may go with RPM Tesla, I think their wing is closer to OEM. Can anybody verify the shape?
    wings.jpg

• Like x 1
  20. re1axed

re1axed Member

I ordered mine 5/31 and being told it will take another 6 weeks from today's date 6/24. This is absurd.