Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody receive the Carbon Fiber Performance Spoiler from RPM Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anybody received the Carbon Fiber Performance Spoiler from RPM Tesla yet? I placed my order 27 days ago and I am still waiting:oops:. I know the site says "ships in 2-4 weeks" but DAMN...I didn't think I would really wait 4 weeks "before they even shipped." I'm asking has anyone received this Carbon Fiber Performance Spoiler yet because my order status still says unfilled, and I'm about to cancel.

Never mind guys, I canceled this BS. Nobody in their right mind should have to wait 4 weeks for anything online.:mad:
"Patience is a virtue." By cancelling you'll never get it. "All good things comes to those who sit and wait." So it takes a while; eventually you'd get it. And when you get it, you'll be happy and the time you waited would no longer matter. The other definition of "millennial" is those who can't wait for anything.

I didn’t order the spoiler from them but the led trunk lights - took awhile for the order to arrive and then one of them stopped working. I was sent a replacement and it was dead on arrival, I sent an email to them showing a video of the defective product and that was a month or so ago and no response. So beware - maybe deal with a more reputable company.

Ordered my gloss CF on May 9th. I have emailed them a few times and got a quick response from Mark. P saying they have moved to a new warehouse and trying to catch up so cutting them some slack. The last email I got on June 3rd said it is scheduled to ship in two weeks so hoping it will be shipped this week sometime. Just need to be patient. I think for the price, I am hoping it will be worth the wait.

Reactions: graphic
Pictures show a damn good fit. Post up pictures when you get it.

One thing I noticed is the shape of the Chinese wing (NOT the RPM Tesla wing) vs the OEM wing is the amount of taper at the left and right sides. If I do go with the Ebay Chinese wing, I wonder if this make a difference in aerodynamics. I still may go with RPM Tesla, I think their wing is closer to OEM. Can anybody verify the shape?
wings.jpg

Reactions: Daskid