Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody receive the Carbon Fiber Performance Spoiler from RPM Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last week, I emailed asking for an outlook for shipping and they came back with "we're still hoping to ship your order at the end of August."

If they actually do ship by then, my June 1st order will have taken 3 months (13 weeks) to ship. I'm not even confident they will ship by end of August. Has anyone gotten one yet?

Last week, I emailed asking for an outlook for shipping and they came back with "we're still hoping to ship your order at the end of August."

If they actually do ship by then, my June 1st order will have taken 3 months (13 weeks) to ship. I'm not even confident they will ship by end of August. Has anyone gotten one yet?
With the inexcusable shipping delays and the multitude of problems that people have once they've been installed, I really don't think the OEM one is worth it. And personally, I think there are better-looking spoilers out there. Check out the IKON spoiler I posted at the bottom of the previous page (white car). Even if you do get the OEM spoiler, I think the potential for it coming off is high since the design has it on the back of the car (where you'd normally pull the trunk down from).

I received the IKON spoiler in a week and it took me all of 10 minutes to install (not including me washing the car). I've only had it on the car for about two months, but it's not lifting up at all, the corners are sitting nice and flat.

Been following up with them for 3 months since my original order on May 8. Finally got a reply from them today after 3 attempts on following on my email from 7/30 requesting status update telling me they expect to have the spoiler shipped along with my replacement CF mirror caps (been waiting since I originally notified them of the damage on May 10th) within 2 weeks.

The reason for the delays is because RPM has to wait for shipments to arrive from China. They really need to figure out a way to resolve these delay issues. It's just frustrating for the customers to have to wait months for an item to arrive.

Finally received today after 3 months!

Looks and feels solid with that nice "frosted" look as expected from matte CF. Very similar or nearly identical compared to the OEM spoiler though I've only seen it in person once. Edges look nice and clean and seems to be worth the wait.

I'll post more pictures when it's installed over the weekend.

0K9iSOb.jpg

0Yw5YTe.jpg

DcEU0cc.jpg

MSfVDKV.jpg

s8MdfoM.jpg