I am an existing owner and already received my invitation, but I decided to wait for AWD. My daughter ordered a week after the launch, non owner, no invite yet. I am in Montreal, she is a Canadian diplomat in Paris, but her tour ends this summer and will be returning to Ottawa. It will be ideal for her to use my reservation, she does not want AWD, needs a car in June, and if she orders now would most probably get the Ontario subvention, otherwise she will have to buy a different car. How would I go around ordering now in her name, or would living at different addresses (provinces actually) make it impossible?