Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody take delivery of their Tesla in Paramus, NJ?

Vinr

Sep 13, 2021
New Hampshire
My model 3 is estimated to be delivered between Sep 14 - 20 and no one has reached out to schedule delivery yet. Could anyone share the email of delivery team. Thanks.

Vinr

Sep 13, 2021
New Hampshire
Yes I hear the same as well. I am scheduled for Saturday the 18th in Paramus and they told me same location.
My model 3 is estimated to be delivered between Sep 14 - 20 and no one has reached out to schedule delivery yet. Could anyone share the email of paramus delivery team. Thanks.

BTVev

OD: 9/9 MYLR7, MSM, 20”, Blk Int - EDD N/A
Sep 13, 2021
Vermont
I order 8/31 and chose Paramus since it was closest, there was no delivery option. I’ll probably rent a car and drive down. I’m really looking forward to the drive back! It’ll be fun utilizing the supercharger network a bit, I likely won’t use it much once I’m back in Northern VT.

Reactions: daviddumais

dnstommy

Jan 3, 2019
Vermont
I am picking up my Model Y on Friday. Its been torturous. 5 weeks from INVENTORY order, finally getting close to picking it up.

I had to talk to my SA to get my pickup confirmed. No deliveries were available as they build the tents to work outside.

BTVev

OD: 9/9 MYLR7, MSM, 20”, Blk Int - EDD N/A
Sep 13, 2021
Vermont
I am picking up my Model Y on Friday. Its been torturous. 5 weeks from INVENTORY order, finally getting close to picking it up.

I had to talk to my SA to get my pickup confirmed. No deliveries were available as they build the tents to work outside.
Good luck with pickup and everything, that is a crazy wait time for an inventory offer but it’ll be awesome to finally get it. If you pick up any local knowledge down there, please share. Hopefully I’ll be making the same trek in Jan/Feb, enjoy the ride back in the new MY!

dnstommy

Jan 3, 2019
Vermont
Paramus update. Store is closed, but delivering out of the parking lot.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC