TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anybody try talking to Tesla support via chat lately?

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by Pruitt, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Pruitt

Pruitt Pontificating the obvious

I just tried, and they're a joke. They ask you a question, then after you've answered you sit waiting for 4-5 minutes for a reply.

Considering all the software downgrades I've suffered through, Tesla's lack of support or even basic respect for a customer, plus the concomitant loss of long range travel viability, I'm sorry I ever bought this car.

Anybody want to buy a used S90D that's no longer viable for long distance (i.e., trips requiring one or more on-road charging sessions at a supercharger)?

2. Lasttoy

Lasttoy Active Member

They have ruined the long distance tripping. For sure. It takes me 2 hours more to get to Richmond. This throttled back charging really sucks. I make this run every 3 months, now its bruttle.
    Oh, [email protected] has been taken down. They dont want anymore emails on the record in case of a lawsuit. Forget Karma.
    I go to my SC alot, they are just rude now. Never ever see "new" service manager. I saw her once, on her office laptop. That's once in 10 visits. They dont answer the phone. I stood there, called him. It rang and rang. I asked why he didn't answer? "I dont have time to answer questions ". "They can go online and schedule an appointment ".
    By the way, if anyone needs an alignment, find a shop with a Hunter Elite. It will work perfect. There is YouTube video. I called Hunter, got number of shop with new Elite. $79 , not $180.