Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone able to add ludicrous as second owner for 5k?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am thinking of buying a p85d built 3/15 which would qualify for the 5k upgrade. However being the second owner will they allow me to pay the 5k or will they make me pay 10k?

Anyone able to get it done for 5k as a second owner? If so how did you go about it?

I am thinking of buying a p85d built 3/15 which would qualify for the 5k upgrade. However being the second owner will they allow me to pay the 5k or will they make me pay 10k?

Anyone able to get it done for 5k as a second owner? If so how did you go about it?

Could you ask the first owner to do the upgrade before selling?

It isn't a matter of $5k vs. $10k. It is a matter of you can get it for $5k or you can't get it at all.

My guess is that they won't do it for you.

I'd see if the Ludicrous Upgrade is still available in the Tesla Shop. My guess is that as long as you preorder it, they'll do it for you for 5k. The preorder will require the VIN number of the P85D.

I have a 3/15 build and they were able to Ludicrous it without much issue.