TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone also a member of that "other" model 3 forum?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Thomas Edison, Jun 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Thomas Edison

Thomas Edison Active Member

Just curious, I myself am not. I tend to pop in there every now and again to check out the rumor mill. Trev the owner appears to have a lot of inside contacts and reliable sources.

2. strykeroz

strykeroz Member

3. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

You should recognize a lot of the same user names over there that are also here.

4. Thomas Edison

#4 Thomas Edison, Jun 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    Honestly I'm not that great with names. I've seen maybe 3 of the same names on both and I could even be mistaken on those. Besides, I'm usually just scanning for information over there anyway.

5. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

That's basically what I do: scan the forums for any nuggets not covered here (yet). I also peruse Trevor's Twitter feed even though I'm not a Twitter user.

6. Thomas Edison

Thanks for the input, I hadn't thought to check out if he was on twitter. (I'm not a twitter user either)

7. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

• Like x 1
  8. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member

Additionally @Trev Page is here too... and I tend to signup for many fora. Same handle or just Dennis if available.