TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone attending Teslive fly from Europe? Asia?

Discussion in 'TMC Connect' started by kevin99, Jul 11, 2013.

Tags:
  1. kevin99

kevin99 Member

#1 kevin99, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
    Very excited to see many people flying to the Teslive HQ as of now! I am very curious if anyone coming from Europe? Or for that matter, Asia or any continent other than North America? We should have some special treats for the out-of-continents, at least for this year!

2. augkuo

augkuo Member

Mark Webb Johnson (developer of OVMS) flew in from Hong Kong yesterday -

3. Johann Koeber

Johann Koeber Active Member

I really would have liked to come, but couldn't fit it in my schedule.
    Try once more next year. Hopefully taking the MS to the airport.