Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone been to this supercharger location - 985 Boul. St Laurent Montreal, QC H2Z 1J4 ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SilverGS

Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Has anyone been to this supercharger location - 985 Boul. St LaurentMontreal, QC H2Z 1J4?

On Google maps street view, it doesn't show anything there.

I'm curious as I don't want to go there just in case there's nothing there. I'm in downtown Montreal staying at the Best Western plus on Rue Drummond till Wednesday morning (Nov 23) .

TIA!

Yes it is there, underground parking of the Hilton Hampton Inn hotel next to Chinatown. Warning though that it is a mini-supercharger (you will get around 50-75kw) and you have to pay for parking as well. 0-20min $3.50, 21-40min $7, 41-60min $10.50, 61minutes - 12hours: $16, Max 24 hours $29
There is a parking attendant that is sitting facing the chargers, be careful as some of them are designated handicap spots.

Reactions: SilverGS
On my last trip, I think I avoided it for the same reasons - nothing shown there. I ended up using the one on Cote Vertu or on the West Island. I think the BW probably should have a L2 charger and I would use that, overnight.
There's no parking at the hotel. I had to park at a place nearby that the hotel recommended ( $21/day with in, out privileges) and it doesn't have any chargers either.

I'll just go to the same one you went to (Vote Vertu) on the morning we're going back to the GTA

Last edited:
Yes it is there, underground parking of the Hilton Hampton Inn hotel next to Chinatown. Warning though that it is a mini-supercharger (you will get around 50-75kw) and you have to pay for parking as well. 0-20min $3.50, 21-40min $7, 41-60min $10.50, 61minutes - 12hours: $16, Max 24 hours $29
There is a parking attendant that is sitting facing the chargers, be careful as some of them are designated handicap spots.
I'll just go to this one on the morning we're leaving. Eat while the car is being charged to 100 %

Tesla Supercharger
+1 877-798-3752

Just park your car across the street overnight, free Level 2, cost to park would probably be the same as supercharging. Édifice Sun Life | PlugShare
Thanks! My car has FUSC , so I take as much advantage of it as possible. We have to get something to eat on the morning we leave anyway, so getting it charged at the same time is not as much of an inconvenience as it seems.

Plus I've already paid for 3 nights parking close to the hotel

Warning though that it is a mini-supercharger (you will get around 50-75kw)
They are called “Urban Superchargers” and they deliver up to 72kW max. But they are unpaired (unlike Tesla’s 150kW V1 Superchargers) so your car will pull as much as it can take up to 72kW regardless of how many other cars are plugged in at that Supercharger location. Since Tesla’s won’t pull more than that amount unless the battery charge level is fairly low, Urban Superchargers can be quite useful.