Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone buy Klasse Apex 19s from Kal Tire?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw the R187 before and liked the price. And they are made in Canada ! I wonder, can I have them in silver or gray ?

The R187's on our S are grey, matching the Tesla center caps.
I don't know if they come in another color, but for me, the grey better matches our Black S 85!

Unfortunately I forgot to bring the center caps with me when getting the rims put on, so just stayed with silver centers...you can see that in the pictures I posted. Oh well, next year I'll get this right!

I have been following this thread for a while, i get my new 90D hopefully next week. I am a fan of good winter tires, so i think i will swap the all seasons out for good winters, then put the OEM tires on som R187's in the Spring, thanks everyone for all the info.

Anyone in Calgary have a recommendation of a Kal Tire that is familiar with the lifting points etc? i would guess that slowly more and more shops have seen tesla's, but i guess i am just being paranoid.

Reactions: SmartElectric
KalTire in Scarborough has indeed done free switch-over from summer to winter and back every year since we purchased from them, two years ago now, about 4 switches.

As for Tesla, they have answered all of the small number of roadside assistance requests we've made, and never once did non-OEM tires or wheels ever factor into the conversation. Roadside is done via third party contracted by Tesla...

Anyone have the replika R187 wheels on a midnight silver car? I want to see how they look before purchasing them for mine. The 21" turbine from tesla look amazing, so I am pretty confident the R187 will look great on my car.