Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone buy P3D+ and have no plans on tracking?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Right there with you. No plans to take it to a road course. Might do a drag night or two, but my car will be a daily driver only 99.99% of the time.

2aJ49j1.jpg

Right there with you. No plans to take it to a road course. Might do a drag night or two, but my car will be a daily driver only 99.99% of the time.

2aJ49j1.jpg

Nice +!

I agree a few track nights would really be icing on the cake for this daily driver. Track days are brutal as I’ve seen In exotics, $30k carbon ceramics go up in smoke in one outing. However to each his own and I’m sure could be fun. My only hope is that we of the performance chassis are unlocked at some point via “track mode” into the 10’s. The 3 would then truly achieve the buzz Tesla is after in the + model.

Reactions: NickHoffmann
No, I don't plan on driving on tracks. I can't imagine the cute Model 3 wearing away on track.

I mainly got the performance upgrade package for the red brake. I like the range of Aero wheels but I don't like look of it. I can only tolerate it if I get MSM color.

Maybe drag race, but that's pretty much it.

Reactions: nogassnorlax