TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone buy those floor mats/liners made by Spartan Autotech or similar?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by neutralnovice, Jul 10, 2018.

1. neutralnovice

neutralnovice Member

So I'm getting my Model X this week I am very excited! It's my first fully electric vehicle--coming from a Volt. Been doing lots of research and reading and I feel like I've only scratched the surface.

I saw this item online: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B079SRWXP5/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A32WDEHSSBP4NX&psc=1

They are "custom" fit floor liners that seem really nice and protective. Has anyone ever purchased from the vendor in the link or a similar company/product?

What color should I get? I got a blue exterior with an all-black premium interior. I was thinking of getting the blue to match the exterior and to provide some contrast within the vehicle itself. I didn't want a light-colored one as I feel that would get dirty looking fast. I also can't decide between which pattern to get--diamond or bars. Please help me decide on what color I should get as I'm very indecisive lol. Or--please tell me if I should get it at all and just go for regular all-weather, which was my original choice before I saw these.

Thanks for any input!

2. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

Haven’t seen anyone on this forum with it ...IMO the pattern looks way to busy I prefer the simple look of OEM weather mats or the 3D Kagu mats ...

3. neutralnovice

neutralnovice Member

Busy is definitely a good word for the product. If I do get this product, I'd probably stick to black to blend in more. I'll take a look at the 3D Kagu mats, thank you!