Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone caught a glimpse of the photos before they were taken down?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You are pretty glib when it comes to someone else's IP. I take it you have never had any of your own.

If it has no value then it should not faze Brownlee to avoid its use.

Am I missing something here? Brownlee had his taken down due to copyright. The article also said that some Facebook posts were taken down due to copyright. But they are in the link clear as day still active on Teslarati.

You/we are possibly missing the fact that the photographer is getting some kind of compensation from sites like Teslarati to post them.

The article says that brownlee tweeted a link to the teslatrati article. Not the actual pictures. So now I'm really confused. How is it that you can't tweet a link to an article, the article is still getting the credit and if what you say is true then teslarati paid for the pics for just that reason.
I'm failing to see why brownlee is in the wrong if all he did was tweet a link.

Reactions: alseTrick
To answer the question posed in the thread title: Yes, those pictures have been posted, enlarged, enhanced, and discussed in great detail here. BTW, the photographer @youyouxue is a member here and, as of yesterday, he didn't seem upset about having his pictures posted here (maybe because we're not a money-making site?). Indeed, he offered to answer questions about the Model 3 since he was able to get up close and personal with it:
Model 3 RC sightings

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: internalaudit