TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone considering using the semi as a pickup/ camper?

Discussion in 'Semi' started by coch, Jan 3, 2020.

1. coch

coch Member

Even since Elon posted the rendering of a pickup version of the semi, I've wanted one. As much as I like the cybertruck, this concept is infinitely cooler. I think since the cybertruck release, a pickup version from Tesla is probably out of the question. Has anyone thought of possible conversions for the semi? I haven't seen much speculation on the forums...

Attached Files:

2. ThomasD

ThomasD Member

Will Tesla support the aftermarket conversions. I don't think too many people would want to sit in that jump seat for very long. If you could get Tesla to just sell you the chassis you could build what you wanted. Would they warranty the drivetrain though?