Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else get NO RECEIPTS after picking up your vehicle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Manufacturer's Statement of Origin usually gets mailed to you 1-2 weeks after you get the car with all the paperwork you need for registration.

2 weeks since I purchased and I still haven't gotten anything mailed (email or physical). I checked my account online and nothing.

Like I said before, now you know why I distrust things about their process.. Very inconsistent.

Reactions: neroden
I had them make copies of all papers they present me on delivery day. The ones they sent via email weeks later were different. Different figures, missing signatures, physically erased values replaced with different values, etc... Brought it up to Tesla multiple times and they told me to pack sand. I would always ask for copies at time of purchase.

I had them make copies of all papers they present me on delivery day. The ones they sent via email weeks later were different. Different figures, missing signatures, physically erased values replaced with different values, etc... Brought it up to Tesla multiple times and they told me to pack sand. I would always ask for copies at time of purchase.

i wish I had too.

My https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/document-hub/show-document/order-agreement MOTOR VEHICLE PURCHASE AGREEMENT Final Price Sheet shows DATE OF AGREEMENT: June 2, 2019 but nothing about date of delivery 6/30 .

Hopefully the IRS won't care