Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else going to trade their Model 3 for Cybertruck?

Would you trade your Model 3 for the new Cybertruck?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After sleeping on the design, the looks have really grown on me, plus add in the range, performance, capabilities and price! Besides the model 3 being smaller and more nimble, the cyber truck seems like it can do everything the 3 can and more. I'd like one in black please!

Attachments

• 0RyokkV_d.jpg
    0RyokkV_d.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 309
I ordered the Dual Motor truck and currently plan on keeping my Dual Motor 3, especially if Tesla gives me the option to pay for an OTA upgrade to a Performance Stealth. Not sure I want anyone else driving the truck. OTOH who knows what the situation will be in two years when (if) the trick starts shipping.

Last edited:
Reactions: MichaelP90DL
No chance in hell. Won't even trade my 2020 Ram for it. The Model 3 can't even come close to the interior of my Ram - this doesn't look any better. Besides the fact it looks like a battle bot. They really messed up the design here. On paper the thing is phenomenal... in real life it looks like a 5th grader car design project.

• Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: Mr X and afadeev
No chance in hell. Won't even trade my 2020 Ram for it. The Model 3 can't even come close to the interior of my Ram - this doesn't look any better. Besides the fact it looks like a battle bot. They really messed up the design here. On paper the thing is phenomenal... in real life it looks like a 5th grader car design project.
Idk, I think the ram needs a few dozen more buttons, knobs, and other trinkets to play with. Were you being sarcastic?
1F01B4A8-1853-4D25-A424-7A0334AA5F35.png

Idk, I think the ram needs a few dozen more buttons, knobs, and other trinkets to play with. Were you being sarcastic?View attachment 480121

Not at all. Buttons are up to you. I personally don't like the lack of buttons on the Tesla it is pretty bland, and honestly can be dangerous trying to change stuff on the screen instead of feeling a button. The 15" screen probably has just as many buttons if not more. What can't be argued is the quality of materials. There is a reason the new Ram won top 10 best interior in world (including all categories and brands). The Ram also offers a quite a bit more luxury features than any of the new Teslas.

Reactions: MattUNI and afadeev
Not at all. Buttons are up to you. I personally don't like the lack of buttons on the Tesla it is pretty bland, and honestly can be dangerous trying to change stuff on the screen instead of feeling a button. The 15" screen probably has just as many buttons if not more. What can't be argued is the quality of materials. There is a reason the new Ram won top 10 best interior in world (including all categories and brands). The Ram also offers a quite a bit more luxury features than any of the new Teslas.
You mean it has the ability to drive itself too? It has integrated Dashcam and Sentry Mode?

IMO those are two of the best luxury features on the tesla.