Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else going to trade their Model 3 for Cybertruck?

Would you trade your Model 3 for the new Cybertruck?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How much do you notice the difference between the P and the SR+?

There is a clear difference when i punch it. Having said that I am not punching the P at every chance. So technically i enjoy the SR+ more often when you think about it. Both bring a smile to my face every time I drive them. The SR+ is no slouch. I rear view mirror 90% of cars out there off the light with it. The P is for the occasional Porsche or modified Subaru. That covers the next 9%. The last 1% I leave to my S Ludi brethren. :)

The trimotor CT would be ideal for performance and range but it’s slightly out of budget. If we have a 3rd kid I’d consider a dual motor to replace the Model 3 but there are a few things going against it.

1. Wife thinks it’s ridiculous
2. Won’t fit in our garage
3. I love the speed of my performance model 3 so I’d really want the trimotor

Reactions: Danny Brown
Ordered Tri-Motor and will be still keeping the model 3 performance.. :D

same here and probably trading in wife’s Excursion Max. She doesn’t appreciate the 3P and thinks it’s a jellybean and likes big trucks- ironically she digs the Tesla Truck. I tow a car hauler so that’s why I’m going with the 3 motor. If I could get the range with dual motor I’d go that direction. 0-60 in 2.9sec is cool, but I rarely use that in my 3.

The trimotor CT would be ideal for performance and range but it’s slightly out of budget. If we have a 3rd kid I’d consider a dual motor to replace the Model 3 but there are a few things going against it.

1. Wife thinks it’s ridiculous
2. Won’t fit in our garage
3. I love the speed of my performance model 3 so I’d really want the trimotor

I'm in this EXACT same boat.I have a DM Cybertruck w/FSD on reservation; I'd love to trade the FSD for the bigger battery slated for the Tri-Motor.