Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else have people trying to cut in line?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just curious if anyone else have people trying to cut in line? We had one guy near me who actually got away with it. He was dressed up with Tesla gear and was walking around talking to people as if he worked for Tesla. Then next thing I knew he walked in and placed his reservation just ahead of us.

Even though I was waiting in line way before him, in the snow (Denver) and cold, I'm actually kind of impressed. He was slick!

Reminded me of this clip from Curb Your Enthusiasm.

The old Chat and Cut!

I did not notice, but it could've been easily done at Tysons Corner Mall, but someone will complain (which they nicely pointed out the end of the line is over there) due to the "breaks" or "gaps" at major intersections in the mall where the main foot traffic are. However, I did get to cut the line along with a "piano technician" offered by a couple who was waiting for their son to get in line to put down a reservation in his name, since we told the couple that they can't do transfers according to the reservation agreement.