TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Anyone else have people trying to cut in line?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Tico, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Tico

Tico Member

Just curious if anyone else have people trying to cut in line? We had one guy near me who actually got away with it. He was dressed up with Tesla gear and was walking around talking to people as if he worked for Tesla. Then next thing I knew he walked in and placed his reservation just ahead of us.

Even though I was waiting in line way before him, in the snow (Denver) and cold, I'm actually kind of impressed. He was slick!

Reminded me of this clip from Curb Your Enthusiasm.

The old Chat and Cut!

2. shrspeedblade

shrspeedblade Member

That's so awful but so funny at the same time. The Walnut Creek, CA was very well behaved.

3. hoang51

hoang51 Member

I did not notice, but it could've been easily done at Tysons Corner Mall, but someone will complain (which they nicely pointed out the end of the line is over there) due to the "breaks" or "gaps" at major intersections in the mall where the main foot traffic are. However, I did get to cut the line along with a "piano technician" offered by a couple who was waiting for their son to get in line to put down a reservation in his name, since we told the couple that they can't do transfers according to the reservation agreement.

4. eloder

eloder Member

Columbus, Ohio seemed pretty well behaved.