Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else have the revozport spoiler?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased one of these off ebay. It took some moving the spoiler around on the trunk to find the fit for me. My first attempt was poor and it had gaps and the edges lifted up. I took it all off and tried a second time with much better results. I initially was trying to mount the spoiler too low on the trunk. Not saying this is what you are going through, but that might be the case by looking at your original post. The spoiler kind of juts up into the air more than you'd think.

I do have the Revozport spoiler that came with the widebody kit; however, I will not install the kit for another couple of months, but I do not intend to put on the spoiler because I have and love my TSportline carbon fiber spoiler $1100 (Tesla Model S Carbon Fiber Trunk Wing Spoiler) and its installation instructions did call to silicone it at each end too, which worked like a charm. I do not understand the comments that you should not have to use silicone, as it does not damage the paint and keeps the end-curl in control.
I recommend trying that to solve your installation issue. Good luck.
IMG_1674 rear spoiler.jpg

Reactions: Doanster1
no one should resort to putting a bead of silicone glue on their car. The spoiler should sit flush.

Ketchup, not sure if you are still having this issue. But I ordered a replica recently from amazon, and had the same issue. If it wasn't for your post I would have purchased the RPM one and had this issue. Thank you. I really don't understand why they can't get the molding and fitment perfect. I really love this style spoiler...(OEM is boring to me), but that's what we get for being different.

6KudT6zyfk92Zprg6

• Funny
Reactions: Plug Life
Zionara, that is actually the one I wanted but heard some bad stories about that one being hard to keep on. How is it holding up looks amazing.
With “any” aftermarket spoiler, you have to be willing to put a dab or two of epoxy on the edges and have them weighed down overnight to set. Once on, there should be no issues with it coming off. It’s all about the surface prep.

With “any” aftermarket spoiler, you have to be willing to put a dab or two of epoxy on the edges and have them weighed down overnight to set. Once on, there should be no issues with it coming off. It’s all about the surface prep.

This. Or drill/screw it in. I had an E92 BMW and all the aftermarket spoilers had the same issue. The 3M bodykit tape worked well, but no matter what over time it would come up like this on the sides.

Beware! Don't buy from this company. I purchased a body kit for a Tesla Model X Plaid and they sent me the rear bumper for a prior generation Model X. It almost fit but not exactly, specifically the rear under tray did not mate to the diffuser and the wheel arches geometry was different. The company is owned by Charles Wan. He lied and led me along for months that he was going to fix this and make a new under tray that would fit. Also parts from the order were missing and I was promised they would ship them but he just kept delaying and then would not respond. The parts they sent were *sugar* quality and not worth the price. I have bought from Ahacarbon.com several times which is also a Chinese company and they always sent good parts and they have good customer service. Charles Wan is a 1 man shop running a scam company that send crap parts that don't fit... do a search online to find their reviews. I wish I would have searched them better before doing business with this unethical seller.