Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else have their emblems removed/lost at the Service Center?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model Y pick-up in June. Three weeks at Service Center. For 20+ issues including: paint, fitment, interior, and out-of-alignment doors.

Most issues resolved. But, somewhere in the process my front hood and rear trunk lid "T" emblems were taken off. Still have the 'DUAL MOTOR' letters, but not the other emblems.

Mobile service scheduled and parts on order.

But... weird..... is there a SC shortage for these parts? did my car become a parts car for someone else's?

Yep, I had some paint work done after pick up. The hatch/trunk emblems were all removed and missing at pick up. It ended up working out for me though since Concours did the chrome delete and used their emblems, and I was going to debadge the 'Dual Motor'. So it saved me a step, but it would still be nice to have the emblems/badges on hand in the event I wanted to go back to stock. I called the service center to see if I could just pick up the badges. They said they would call back after checking stock, but never did.