Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else have this?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Patrick W

Mar 17, 2015
SLC, UT
It has now been two (long) weeks since the notice on my My Tesla account has changed to:

Order Confirmed
Your Model S has entered the production queue at
our Factory in Fremont, California.

I really want to see that change to something indicating they've actually started building the car.

So much so that I find myself logging on 2, 3 and (dare I admit it?) more times a day.

Anyone else suffering from MTLAD (Multiple Tesla Logon Anxiety Disorder)?

I fear the only cure for this malady is the insertion of a Model S in my garage.

Mine changed to

In production the Tesla factory is building your Model S

about 11 days ago (I check about twice a day even though i have to wait for it to be shipped to Europe) it's an obsession

Your DS didn't e-mail you your link for the live-streaming cam attached to your car yet? Allows you to follow the car through production, preparing, testing, shipping etc. Obviously now it will just show a parked car in queue for production. :cool:

I feel the same way. I see on the production spreadsheet a batch of RHD cars that were ordered about a week prior to mine (3/13/15) made it through production at the end of March. I'm hoping this means we're getting very close! I have a May delivery window that *crosses fingers* will hopefully change to early May.

I've been refreshing MyTesla at least a dozen times a day since I confirmed my order on 04/10/15. Finally today something new appeared... My Vin has been assigned. This is going to be a long 6 weeks.

I confirmed the same day as you, VIN assigned #844xx (or at least I noticed it on my tesla) on 4/14 as well as status that it was in the production queue. Interesting how there is no real pattern to these orders..lol

Just wait till yours is in production. I've been checking about every hour or so to see when it finishes. It's been in production since 4/17. OCD must be in my bloodline somewhere.
Don't worry, every Tesla owner-to-be does that.

I see you have drunk the magic potion. Welcome to the club.

Unfortunately it does not get better, ever... once you have it, you check "every hour or so" for an excuse to go and drive it.

It has now been two (long) weeks since the notice on my My Tesla account has changed to:

Order Confirmed
Your Model S has entered the production queue at
our Factory in Fremont, California.

I really want to see that change to something indicating they've actually started building the car.

So much so that I find myself logging on 2, 3 and (dare I admit it?) more times a day.

Anyone else suffering from MTLAD (Multiple Tesla Logon Anxiety Disorder)?

I fear the only cure for this malady is the insertion of a Model S in my garage.

Have no fear, you will be alright (maybe),,
We ordered on 3/28 and confirmed on 4/2. Ours is scheduled for an August delivery because our ICE lease is up by then.
I too, check 3 & 4 times a day and the wait is killing me!