Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else having issues since last update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

My Model 3 did an update yesterday and since this it's:

1. Asking for the card to start every time (normally recognises the phone) and....

2. I keep getting 'The Doors are Unlocked' notifications when they're not!

Does anyone else have similar issues?

Thanks

Which specific version did you install? They're all V11. "Last update" doesn't mean anything, because the last update for your car isn't the same for everyone.

You can check the version number on the Controls > Software screen in the car, or at the bottom of the main page in the mobile app.

Reactions: Regaj
20221105_180839.jpg

Since our 2022.36.6 update, autosteer, cruise control and the doors will not lock using walk away door locks along with the screen lock function. I have the mobile team coming this week, but I’m certain this is a software issue. The cameras are clean. The software was reinstalled (sent by Tesla) and I tried recalibrating the cameras. No dice. Anyone having the same issues?

Yup. I’m on the FSD branch, which is different,, but bugs have been a hot mess on several updates. Sometimes rebooting fixes one and causes another. I think they are just trying to do too much at one time.

After the last update I just drove the car for the first time. After going shopping, I walked up and attempted to open the rear trunk to load groceries - it failed to unlock. Opening the app did not solve the problem, but pressing the trunk picture in the app did work. Back in my garage I tried it again with same result. An hour later, it worked normally.