Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else having problems logging into the Tesla App on Android?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This morning I tried opening up the app.
It asked me for my email and password as normal and then simply presented me with the Tesla logo.
I have de-installed and reinstalled but still get the same result.
I'm running Android 9.0 (Pie).
I have also tried installing the app on my tablet running android 7.1.2 (Nougat) but get the same results

I only get the logo today too. The same thing happened a couple of weeks ago then sorted itself out. Didn't seem to be connected with any activity on my order.
Interesting. I wonder if it is connected to the facts that I received the "Thank you for completing your Tesla Account" text the other day and have had my VIN allocated (found by searching the page source for "5YJ")

I'm pleased to say that I haven't had to wait a couple of days.
I have just tested the app again and can report that it is working again, although it is not displaying any thing different, just the same basic stuff as before - "watch videos" and "get support" on the main page and my reference code in the "Loot box",

Interesting. I wonder if it is connected to the facts that I received the "Thank you for completing your Tesla Account" text the other day and have had my VIN allocated (found by searching the page source for "5YJ")

So you don't have a car yet and you can use the app? I have VIN and estimated delivery date and the app just says "sign in failed - there are no products linked to your Tesla account"

So you don't have a car yet and you can use the app? I have VIN and estimated delivery date and the app just says "sign in failed - there are no products linked to your Tesla account"
Normally, yes the app works. mine is working fine now (ios) It just gives you some videos and referral details. The app has tended to not give access to people for a few days and it then comes back on. You will probably have access again soon.