Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone Else Having Spotify Playlist and Playback Issues?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Try a custom playlist you created in random with over 50 songs. You'll be hearing the same 5 songs over and over and over again :(

I play using a premium Spotify account, my custom playlist with maybe 300 songs, set to play randomly. They must definitely do not repeat.

There must be more to it. Does it also repeat if you quickly select the next track 5 times?

I'll add I've gone through from a MCU1 to MCU2 uograde. I didn't have it on MCU1 either but after this problem was posted. Makes me think there is either something on Spotify's side, which seems unlikely. Or something unique about my playlusts? I have a "grandkids" playlist too that I've not used in a while - I'll try there.

I'll add I've gone through from a MCU1 to MCU2 uograde. I didn't have it on MCU1 either but after this problem was posted. Makes me think there is either something on Spotify's side, which seems unlikely. Or something unique about my playlusts? I have a "grandkids" playlist too that I've not used in a while - I'll try there.

I have the Spotfy playing the same songs over and over again issue on MCU 2.0.

I can recreate this issue at will. Basically all I have to do is listen to a playlist I have created (not one created by Spotify) with 100+ songs and listen to the playlist in random and after a few songs, it will go into this awful loop where it starts playing the same handful of songs over and over again. Basically the same issues dscribed by others.