Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else having trouble getting PS4Ss?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OP is wanting Pilot Sport 4s rubber (not Super Sports). They show as being out of stock at my local TireRack warehouse (Indiana) but will be available on 5/20 — so, likely could be delivered to your local installer by 5/23. Good luck — great tires (I run a set of these as well). Stay healthy.

Reactions: Dolemite
Why would you buy from Costco, when the same tire is readily available from TireRack.com, for less money?
https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...9PSSXLV5&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes
OP is wanting Pilot Sport 4s rubber (not Super Sports).

Plus, I got them for $150 off. Plus plus, they assured me they'd vouch for me if (when) they wore out before their 30K warranty, using my own maintenance records. Plus plus plus, they're 4 miles away and if there's any BS, I can just walk into the store.

Reactions: TX_M3P+

Plus, I got them for $150 off. Plus plus, they assured me they'd vouch for me if (when) they wore out before their 30K warranty, using my own maintenance records. Plus plus plus, they're 4 miles away and if there's any BS, I can just walk into the store.
I got my PS4S on sale from Costco as well but for my 18" Aero wheels over $200 off on a one day sale early last year. Best summer tires I've ever owned and I've put over 10,000 miles on them.

I got my PS4S on sale from Costco as well but for my 18" Aero wheels over $200 off on a one day sale early last year. Best summer tires I've ever owned and I've put over 10,000 miles on them.

How has noise and range compared to the original MXM4 tires for you? I'd love to have great performance tires like that for the summer months, but also like my range so was a bit worried.