TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

anyone else in the bad luck club?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by lee619, Jun 30, 2018.

1. lee619

lee619 Member

I ordered on 06/28 hoping I would get a vin the next day like everyone else. Now I'm just spamming f5 on my order page all day waiting to see my edit button disappear! Anyone else order and have not received there vin yet? Welcome to the bad luck club

PS. Ordered rw pup deep blue ea

• Disagree x 1
  2. daver6640

daver6640 Member

Lol! Try waiting 9 weeks...I thing you configured at the right time. MIld speculation is that a ton of people will start getting VINS soon. It depends on color choice/ wheel combo / location and as you mentioned luck. :cool:

• Like x 2
  3. Chris350

Chris350 Member

What did you order?

4. eCharcoal

eCharcoal Member

Probably all the RWD inventory are already gone by the time you ordered on 6/28. Most folks ordered on 6/27 as soon as the floodgates opened. I guess once the inventory runs out, you’re back in line for that specific configuration.

5. commasign

commasign Tesla Superfan

In the same boat. Until the edit button disappears, it doesn’t feel like my order is really “in yet” or that I might sleep walk one night and mess up the order. ;)

6. dano9258

dano9258 Member

Sme boat....ordered 6/27 and nothing. I'm in Vegas and ordered the LR rwd pup.

7. MissyMcBee

MissyMcBee Member

Are you friggin kidding me?? I think you can wait a lot longer ...:mad:

• Like x 2
  8. Kelmn07

Kelmn07 Member

Yea seriously! This is a troll post, right?

• Like x 1
  9. vinnie97

vinnie97 #WalkAway

Pshaw, you wouldn't want to know the trouble I've seen.

10. lee619

lee619 Member

Believe me I have no problem waiting the 3-5 months. Just the people getting their delivery scheduled 1 day after they configured had me excited I might be able to get my car much sooner!

11. robski

robski Member

Sounds like you're in the dreamers club, not bad luck.

• Like x 3
  12. FoghornLeghorn

Just got my call from Tesla and scheduled delivery July 13!!!!! I could have delivered a week earlier, but will be out of town.

Reserved 4/1/16
    Invite 6/27/18
    Config 6/28
    Notified 6/30
    Delivery 7/13

Blue, Aero 18s, PUP, EAP

• Like x 1
  13. lee619

lee619 Member

Wow congrats! That's the exact build I ordered, hopefully I'll be next! May I ask around what time you put in your order I put mine in around 6pm pst so I'm curious if that makes a difference

14. manishee

manishee Member

Don't break your F5 key. You will likely need it for a few months. Laws of physics still apply... They are not all going to be magically ready in few days.

• Like x 1
  15. FoghornLeghorn

I ordered at ~8am ET on 4/1/16.

16. lee619

lee619 Member

Looks like im out of the bad luck club! Just got msged from my ISA today saying delivery is soon, and well schedule once he knows the timeline better! Configured 06/28/2018