Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

anyone else in the bad luck club?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on 06/28 hoping I would get a vin the next day like everyone else. Now I'm just spamming f5 on my order page all day waiting to see my edit button disappear! Anyone else order and have not received there vin yet? Welcome to the bad luck club

PS. Ordered rw pup deep blue ea

• Disagree
Reactions: MissyMcBee
I ordered on 06/28 hoping I would get a vin the next day like everyone else. Now I'm just spamming f5 on my order page all day waiting to see my edit button disappear! Anyone else order and have not received there vin yet? Welcome to the bad luck club

Lol! Try waiting 9 weeks...I thing you configured at the right time. MIld speculation is that a ton of people will start getting VINS soon. It depends on color choice/ wheel combo / location and as you mentioned luck. :cool:

Probably all the RWD inventory are already gone by the time you ordered on 6/28. Most folks ordered on 6/27 as soon as the floodgates opened. I guess once the inventory runs out, you’re back in line for that specific configuration.

Are you friggin kidding me?? I think you can wait a lot longer ...:mad:

Just got my call from Tesla and scheduled delivery July 13!!!!! I could have delivered a week earlier, but will be out of town.

Reserved 4/1/16
Invite 6/27/18
Config 6/28
Notified 6/30
Delivery 7/13

Blue, Aero 18s, PUP, EAP

Wow congrats! That's the exact build I ordered, hopefully I'll be next! May I ask around what time you put in your order I put mine in around 6pm pst so I'm curious if that makes a difference