Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else just get invited to EAP?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FSD and HW2.5 and no invite here also. I'm not expecting to hear from Tesla as I've been very vocal with them early on with the poor build quality of my tent car.....I can't even get a rear spoiler that fits correctly.

"Tent car" - was it you who posted in a thread (with similar title) at tent gif? I still LMAO picturing that post! I have to find it so I can care it with others...

Edit: Found it... :p:oops:
How to tell if my Model 3 was made in the tent

• Funny
Reactions: TechVP
It's not a perk, unless you really get some kind of personal enjoyment out of using immature and potentially dangerous (if Autopilot related) software.

yeah, actually I think I would get enjoyment out of advance access to features that could very well be half-baked. I've had the opportunity to be a beta tester for various software applications and games. I am well aware it's not as glamorous as some people think. I only agree to beta test things I feel passionately about; otherwise it feels like a chore.

I would love to be part of EAP. I bought FSD late (during the 2k offering) so I don't think I made the cut. But regardless, I regularly submit feedback on usability issues and bugs to Tesla.

yeah, actually I think I would get enjoyment out of advance access to features that could very well be half-baked. I've had the opportunity to be a beta tester for various software applications and games. I am well aware it's not as glamorous as some people think. I only agree to beta test things I feel passionately about; otherwise it feels like a chore.

I would love to be part of EAP. I bought FSD late (during the 2k offering) so I don't think I made the cut. But regardless, I regularly submit feedback on usability issues and bugs to Tesla.

Same. I’ve beta tested numerous products and services over the years. It’s NOT fun unless you really enjoy the product or service.

Yeah I avoided that one big time on my XS Max. I have it on my iPad Pro since I don’t use that as much.

Same with Catalina on the Mac. Avoiding till it’s ready.

I made the mistake of loading it on my XS... It's a real POS in it's current form. Mail doesn't even work right. Released to Beta waaaaaay too early. Still an alpha test product in my opinion.

Just invited. M3 standard plus. Based on my research they are releasing it to people who use autopilot more than 80/90% of their driving. I keep my car on autopilot for all driving. I just make turns and then turn it on anytime I see the wheel. I try to follow the rules and drive safe. Excited to hear about other experiences helping to decrease the 1.2 million deaths per year from human driving.

Just invited. M3 standard plus. Based on my research they are releasing it to people who use autopilot more than 80/90% of their driving. I keep my car on autopilot for all driving. I just make turns and then turn it on anytime I see the wheel. I try to follow the rules and drive safe. Excited to hear about other experiences helping to decrease the 1.2 million deaths per year from human driving.

Is there any easy way to add a poll to this thread to test that working hypothesis? Would be interesting to see if those who got invites the past few days are high AP/FSD users. :eek:

Is there any easy way to add a poll to this thread to test that working hypothesis? Would be interesting to see if those who got invites the past few days are high AP/FSD users. :eek:

nope. Like a dumbass i don’t put my seatbelt on to and from work.... it’s a 10 minute drive each way... not using AP on that short trip plus can’t use autopilot if your not wearing your seat belt....