Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else lose auto park after latest FSD update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm a pretty frequent user of Autopark. With the last update to FSD (2022.36.20) my auto park stopped working. I've tried it on several parking lots, all of which used to work fine. Now I drive into the favored position and no 'P' ever appears. I have a friend on this latest beta and auto park doesn't work for him either. Anybody have a similar (or non-similar) experience. I've reported it to Tesla. They remotely re-installed FSD but it didn't fix it.

Until the latest FSDb version, Autopark was pretty reliable, though very slow, for me. I haven't had the car offer Autopark since the update. I usually park the car manually because I can back into a space much more quickly than Autopark.

Hopefully, the next (holiday update?) version will fix whatever they broke. And maybe one day, Tesla will work on Autopark to improve it.

Had my car with EAP/FSD for four years and have averaged using auto park once a year.
It always shows after I’ve started parking myself then takes twice as long as I can do it manually.
What can I say, I learned to park my own car 🤓

I hear you. I guess is one of those nice to have but never “needed” it you know?

I just noticed today that the “Auto Park - On/Off” function is no longer there anymore once I installed FSD Beta.

• Informative
Reactions: Twiglett