Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else lose auto park after latest FSD update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep same here. If I turn FSD beta off in the Autopilot menu,. Autopark works again. Turn FSD beta back and no Autopark. A local service tech said that Autopark has its roots in the old hwy only Autopilot and FSD is a new separate stack that as yet hasn't been merged. Please, Tesla, lets make this a priority ahead of the cabin entertainment fufu!!!

Reactions: CDrury
Please, Tesla, lets make this a priority ahead of the cabin entertainment fufu!!!
The programmers who work on cabin entertainment would likely be of no use to the FSD developers. Much different skillset. The priority decisions are not between MCU software and Neural Network design.

More likely, the priorities are split between 10.69.x bugfixes and 11.x development.

Tesla service came today to "FIX the Autopark problem I was having (not seeing the "P" or any lane lines to be able to parallel or perpendicular park and discovered that the latest version of FSD beta software had an interrupted download even though it showed me as being installed on my car and app. They re-downloaded the latest firmware and said it should work now. I will try on Thursday and report back. I wonder if this is the problem others may be having!!

Tesla service came today to "FIX the Autopark problem I was having (not seeing the "P" or any lane lines to be able to parallel or perpendicular park and discovered that the latest version of FSD beta software had an interrupted download even though it showed me as being installed on my car and app. They re-downloaded the latest firmware and said it should work now. I will try on Thursday and report back. I wonder if this is the problem others may be having!!
Is is fixed?

I'm a pretty frequent user of Autopark. With the last update to FSD (2022.36.20) my auto park stopped working. I've tried it on several parking lots, all of which used to work fine. Now I drive into the favored position and no 'P' ever appears. I have a friend on this latest beta and auto park doesn't work for him either. Anybody have a similar (or non-similar) experience. I've reported it to Tesla. They remotely re-installed FSD but it didn't fix it.
I've had precisely the same experience.

Any updates or fixed on this? I'm on the latest FSD beta 30.5 and have not seen P or been able to use autopark since Christmas. Do we really just have to either turn off FSD beta or wait for new FSDb revision for merged stack??