Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else not getting 10.9?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey y’all. Here we go again. It seems like everyone is getting 10.9 at this point and my car shows no sign of any update. It’s odd because for all the previous updates it would be one of the first cars to get it once it went public. Really need it. 10.8.1 is driving terribly around Wilmington NC. The mapping is just terrible. FSD gets into turning lanes to pass people when the lane ends in 100 ft, crosses double yellow lines when there is opposing traffic ect. Just looking for confirmation that it’s not just me. Thanks!

I am still on 2021.44.30.5 and wanting to get an update to reduce risk to my heat-pump... This seems like it would be rolled out quickly as it could have warranty costs for replacing heat-pumps? Are those of us on FSD Beta getting this later than others?
[sarcasm]Are you saying that Tesla didn't email and post online the details this important so you would understand the procedure?

[rant]Love Tesla but this lack of PR and official communication about important info is a shame.

Come on Tesla people deserve MORE info and not be keep in the dark all the time.

Upvote 0
How can you tell? (Serious question.)
Beta versions are noted with red.

Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 5.49.42 PM.png

Upvote 0